I am a data scientist with over 15 years of experience working with data, including everything from scraping and collecting new datasets, to cleaning and building automated pipelines, to building and implementing machine learning models into production. I have spent more days than I care to remember buried in python and SQL scripts working out the best way to extract or model some data, but those are the days I enjoy the most. I also enjoy developing web applications and interactive dashboards (see below).
I currently reside in Vienna, Austria with my wife Nastassja.
Please find below links to various projects I have worked on in recent times:
- Stats Calculator – Application to estimate sample sizes, power and p values for different statistical tests.
- Visual Analytics – Application that brings your Google Analytics data to life with a range of interactive and intuitive visualizations and dashboards
- Open Flashcards – Interactive flashcard application based on Google Sheets
- ECIS Development Status – Interactive visualization
- Jsonify It – CSV to JSON convertor with nesting capability
- Regional Human Development Report – Report on inequalities and human development in Eastern Europe, Turkey, and Central Asia
- Kosovo Mosaic – Interactive visualization showing citizen satisfaction with government services
- ACT Cyclist Accidents – Visualization of where cycling accidents happen in Canberra, Australia
- Procurement Treemap – Zoomable treemap highlighting government procurement overspends
- Regression Models – Coursera Course
- Practical Machine Learning – Coursera Course
Please see LinkedIn for full details.