I am an experienced data scientist with over 13 years of experience extracting, cleaning, transforming and drawing conclusions from a range of datasets. I have spent more days than I care to remember buried in SQL scripts working out the best way to extract and store various datasets, but secretly those are the days I enjoy the most. I also (openly) enjoy developing simple web applications, making cool visualizations, and playing around with machine learning in R and Python.
Outside of technical pursuits, I enjoy football (soccer), afternoons drinking craft beer and eating good food in hole-in-the-wall settings.
I currently reside in Copenhagen, Denmark with my wife Nastassja.
Please find below links to various projects I have worked on in recent times:
- Visual Analytics – Application that brings your Google Analytics data to life with a range of interactive and intuitive visualizations and dashboards
- Open Flashcards – Interactive flashcard application based on Google Sheets
- ECIS Development Status – Interactive visualization
- Jsonify It – CSV to JSON convertor with nesting capability
- Regional Human Development Report – Report on inequalities and human development in Eastern Europe, Turkey, and Central Asia
- Kosovo Mosaic – Interactive visualization showing citizen satisfaction with government services
- ACT Cyclist Accidents – Visualization of where cycling accidents happen in Canberra, Australia
- Procurement Treemap – Zoomable treemap highlighting government procurement overspends
- Regression Models – Coursera Course
- Practical Machine Learning – Coursera Course
Please see LinkedIn for full details.